Colorful Inflatable Water Sports Equipment Blob Jump 0.6mm PVC
1. Item Name: Water Blob
2. Size: 12mL x 3mW
3. Material: 0.6mm PVC Tarpaulin
4. Weight: 85 kgs
5. Packing: 100x75x75cm, PVC Tarpaulin Bag
6. Logo: Customized
|Material:||Commercial Grade 0.6mm PVC Tarpaulin|
12mL x 3mW or Customized
|Age Recommendations:||7 years or above|
|Application Locations:||Lake and Seashore|
|Payment Term:||EXW, FOB, CFR are optional|
|Shipment Term:||By sea, by air, by express are optional|
|Free of charge accessories:||Repair kits(Repairing material and glue) and durable vinyl carriage
|Accessories||CE approved air pump, Catalog|
Water Park, Swimming Pool, Sea, Lake, Business Rental, etc.
How to buy ?
1. Send us inquiry or provide your demand by email or call us at
2. The quotation will be sent to you within 12 hours after we
received your inquiry.
3. Our sales will send you invoice for order confirmation after all
4. You should arrange deposit ( regularly 50% ) by T/T, Western
Union or Money Gram.
5. The products pictures will be sent to you after finishing the
6. We will arrange the shipment for you after received your
How to repair the water sports?
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a
mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the water
sports along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to
bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position
of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure
that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam.
If you have the patch kit that came with the water sports, you can
use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before
proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for
about 15minutes. If possible, apply some goop to the inside of the
seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of
protection when the water sports pressurizes.
4. Inflate the water sports halfway with air and wait another
30minutes or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.
1). Make sure no sharp things are on the ground when playing on the
blob. It will need a carpet or cushion on the ground to prevent
2). Do not use the blob while you have keys, glasses, mobile
phones, sharp or small jewelry during play. This will cause
3). Make sure to check the blob is in good condition by examining
belts, tethers and handles and that they are firm and secured
4). Players including the jumper should be in a life vest during
5). Please keep blob in the water while inflated. If you play with
the blob while on land serious injury or death could occur. Be
6). Children should play only in the company of competent and