Soft Handle / Safe Belt Inflatable Bumper Balls Transparent SGS CE
Bubble Football is a new craze sweeping the whole world. This is a fast moving
sport which can be enjoyed by children and adults. Protected by big
inflatable bubbles players try to play football with hilarious
results. Take part or just watch as players bump into and knock
each other over like human bumper cars while playing soccer. This
game can be played on any open grass area, astroturf or indoor
1. Quick View:
Size: 1.5m Diameter
Material: 0.8mm 100% PVC
Gross Weight: 15KG
Packing Size: 60x40x40cm
Made with Soft Handles& Comfortable Safety Belts/Harness
For wholesale, printing, colour, pumps or shipping, please contact!
3. Quality Standards:
- All 10 pcs cutting materials.
- All shoulder straps and handles with standard Gluing + Welding
- All Balls' shoulder straps add soft protection matt and metal
buckles to adjust the straps length.
- All Balls have soft protection hose on the handles.
- All logo printings use professional Digital or Screen printing
Suitable for Schools, Leisure centers, Parks, Rental business.
5. Bumper Ball Playing Introduction:
(1). Make sure no sharp things on ground when playing the body
(2). It is forbidden to carry with keys and mobile phone, glasses
and sharp small decorations during the playing.
(3). Make sure to check the body zorb ball is in a good condition
belt and handle is firm before playing.
(4). Please keep the sign "UP" on body zorbing in right direction,
Do not slide in the body zorbing in a wrong direction.
(5). Player should be in belt, hold the two handles.
(6). Children should play with the accompany of adults.
(7). People with heart disease, high blood pressure and physical
weak shall not play it.
(8). It is forbidden to use in rain day, and the wind above level
6. Repair Guidance:
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a
mixture of soap and water and
spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will
notice that the solution starts to
bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position
of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure
that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam.
If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can
use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before
proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about
15minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam
as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of
protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30
minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and
water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
7. More Pictures: